Meeting Minutes 6th April 2012. Approved 20th April 2012.
- Roll: Martin, Robin, Chet, Jacques Agenda: Approved as posted
- Approved as posted. Agree to post to wiki.
- ACTION 20120309-0: Jacques to provide feedback to Chet on TC Admin page DONE. On agenda for this meeting. All other AIs ongoing
Citation, abbreviation, and spec dependency status:
- Question from Martin: Should/MUST an OASIS citation/reference point to the authoritative source? Chet says the practice has been to point to the html since it is clickable and viewable. People have not been using the correct citation on the cover pages, which could be that they are not aware of them. Chet will is preparing some educational material on the use of citations.
Topic: availability of PR comment disposition
- It has been hard to find, or know what the disposition of PR comments were. This is partially due to the TC process being vague as to when the disposition should be available. Consider putting in the link to disposition of previous comments into the subsequent PR/stage announcement. This would be an operational fix not a process one.
TC Admin Page:
split the page into two:
- 1) tools for a tc 2) internal news/dashboard of internal actvities - ballots, reviews etc robin: On TC Admin page(s): sSome other ideas for examination (from IETF pages) IETF Resources
http://www.ietf.org/tools/ IETF Community Tools
- Chet: main goal was one page to land on internally as a launch page to get to other info. could use tabs maybe
- Jacques: problem is content for each of the two audiences/roles will grow and each will vie for real estate.
- Jacques: ideally should also link this page from a TC's internal page There already is a TC Admin link, but that is a kavi admin page.
- Some positive responses to the Interop guidelines, so many thanks to Jacques as the prime author.
Summary of New and Outstanding Action Items:
ACTION 20110727-0: Look at the classification of all the policies and guidelines under http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines and examine re-factoring. (do after governance model) ACTION 20110727-3: Robin to Determine whether we should add a "work in progress" field to references in OASIS Deliverables ACTION 20110728-0: Patrick to research citation databases and tool in ietf, w3c, and other orgs ACTION 20110729-1: Martin to follow-up with Jamie wrt Software licences for downloadable TC Test suites (also check SCA) ACTION 20110729-03: TAB members to review the Liaison Policy esp wrt interop demos, with a view to proposing changes http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#submitwork ACTION 20111118-2: Martin to propose changes to errata and maintenance process. ACTION 20120120-1: Patrick to draft some use cases and requirements for referencing/citing oasis deliverable between one another.