Meeting Minutes 4th May 2012. Approved 18th May 2012
Intro: Martin, Chet, Patrick, Robin
Agenda: add board meeting feedback
- approved as modified
- Chet moves to approved Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki.
Action Items: All ongoing
topic: Ordering of policies
The list at: https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin is (almost) alphabetized. Robin says that this ordering might not be the best, as you may want the most useful up front. For example case study guidelines haven't been used in ages yet they are at the top.
Suggest having the list separated into "core" followed by an alphabetize list of secondary documents.
Also need to consider being consistent with the "OASIS" prefix - some say OASIS xxx guidelines, others just say xxx guidelines.
We discussed the "My groups" personalization feature on the web site, though few of us had heard of it or tried it.
ACTION 20120504-0: Patrick to look at the personalization features on the "my groups" page and report back on its capabilities.
Citation, abbreviation, and spec dependency status:
- still ongoing
Checklist for Reviews:
TC Admin Page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin No reaction positive or negative so far. Chet will talk to Jose to see if there are traffic statistics
Feedback from the Board:
- There will be a requirement to publish each member's attendance at TAB meetings on any TAB election page for that member. Martin will start using the track attendance features on kavi.
- Meeting adjourned
Summary of New and Outstanding Action Items:
- ACTION 20110727-3: Robin to Determine whether we should add a "work in progress" field to references in OASIS Deliverables ACTION 20110728-0: Patrick to research citation databases and tool in ietf, w3c, and other orgs ACTION 20110729-1: Martin to follow-up with Jamie wrt Software licences for downloadable TC Test suites (also check SCA) ACTION 20110729-03: TAB members to review the Liaison Policy esp wrt interop demos, with a view to proposing changes
http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#submitwork ACTION 20111118-2: Martin to propose changes to errata and maintenance process. ACTION 20120120-1: Patrick to draft some use cases and requirements for referencing/citing oasis deliverable between one another. ACTION 20120420-0 ITEM: Martin to review the conformance guidelines and propose some updates. ACTION 20120420-1: Chet/Robin/Paul - review the checklist and come back with comments. ACTION 20120504-0: Patrick to look at the personalization features on the "my groups" page and report back on its capabilities.