Minutes 1st June 2012. Approved 15th June 2012.
- Roll: Martin, Jacques, Patrick, Chet, Robin Regrets: Dave
- Agenda: Approved as posted
18th May: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201205/msg00027.html approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki.
- all ongoing
Citation, abbreviation, and spec dependency status:
- No update
Checklist for Reviews:
Conformance Keywords Proposal:
- Summary of last meeting discussion.
Jacque's comments on email: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201205/msg00038.html Is it possible to map without semantic changes between rfc2119 and iso? Is there a common subset that will not require mapping i.e. semantically equivalent?
- Patrick: there are probably examples where even sticking to rules, people deviate. Patrick: should be possible to extract keywords out of an html file using xslt Jacques: before we talk tool we need to agree some rules or practices. Martin: any tweaking of keywords must be approached with caution. Robin: need better help/rules/practice to help uniformity. Oasis should care as this quality should be part of the brand.
Endgame for 2011/2012 and F2F planning:
- What were our goals?
- Martin: governance model, which has been partially addressed. We have all policies/guidelines in one place, we may not have codified the types (policy/guidelines/practices) but we know that for anything to become policy requires board approval.
There are three scheduled calls until the F2F.
Summary of New and Outstanding Action Items:
- ACTION 20110727-3: Robin to Determine whether we should add a "work in progress" field to references in OASIS Deliverables ACTION 20110728-0: Patrick to research citation databases and tool in ietf, w3c, and other orgs ACTION 20110729-1: Martin to follow-up with Jamie wrt Software licences for downloadable TC Test suites (also check SCA) ACTION 20110729-03: TAB members to review the Liaison Policy esp wrt interop demos, with a view to proposing changes
http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#submitwork ACTION 20111118-2: Martin to propose changes to errata and maintenance process. ACTION 20120120-1: Patrick to draft some use cases and requirements for referencing/citing oasis deliverable between one another. ACTION 20120420-1: Chet/Robin/Paul - review the checklist and come back with comments. ACTION 20120504-0: Patrick to look at the personalization features on the "my groups" page and report back on its capabilities. ACTION 20120601-0: Tab members, email thoughts on which topics we would like to address in guidelines and practices during the next year.