Meeting Minutes 24th August 2012. Approved 21st September 2012.

Intro:

Minutes:

Action :items:

ACTION 20120810-0: Done

ACTION 20120726-3: Ongoing. Jacques should work with Chet to remove revision markup

Administrivia:

To add new items to JIRA we need to agree as a group, in much the same way as TCs managed new issues: an email is sent to the TC and if teh TC agrees the issue is open in JIRA.

Checklist for Reviews:

AOB:

Meeting closed

We did not get around to these topics, so need to pick up later:


Summary of New and Open Action Items:

20120824 (last edited 2012-09-21 16:32:30 by martin.chapman)