Meeting Minutes 11 January 2013. Approved 1st February 2013.
- Roll: Martin, Patrick, Zhexuan, Jacques
- Regrets from Chet
Agenda: Approved as posted
14th December 2012: https https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201212/msg00017.html Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki.
Action Items: all ongoing
TAB opinions and comments on Chet's proposal: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201301/msg00002.html
- Patrick: tracking when they came in becomes onerous, better to report on comments at the time the next stage is being made i.e. dispose of outstanding issues
- .. this might require a TC process change. Martin: what do people think about a checklist approach - the same "rules" but better presented? Patrick: maybe a checklist, as positive requirements, to go alongside Chet's document would be the correct approach.
- .. If in doubt send it to the comment list.
- Martin: if in doubt raise to TC admin
Summary of New and Outstanding Action Items:
- ACTION-20121116-1: Chet to follow up with Jamie wrt request to ISO on use of keyword text. ACTION-20121130-0: Chet to list other places where the TC process may need to be improved if this CN process is adopted (e.g. comments outside of PR) ACTION-20121130-1: Patrick to recreate some of the problems in converting from rfc2119 to iso ACTION-20121214-0: Chet action to propose ideas on record keeping for the appeals process