Meeting Minutes 22 February 2013. Approved 8th March 2013.
Intro: Roll: Martin, Jacques, Patrick, Zhexuan, Robin, Chet Agenda: Approved as posted Minutes:
1st February 2013: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201302/msg00003.html Approved w/o. Agreed to post to wiki.
- ACTION-20130201-0: Martin to produce v3 of the keywords directive Done
- Confirm 30, 31 july and half day 1st august for tab f2f 2013.
- Martin gives and overview of v3 the third column is intended to list some suggested alternate words to use when one is trying not to express a requirement e.g. one cant use shall unless one is wanting to express a requirement, if one wants to avoid a requirement then one has to use a different word than shall. Rephrase to point out that the mapping table is from rfc2119 to ISO. Emphasize that can and cannot does not have equivalents in rfc2119 and to ease mapping do not use the words can and cannot in RFC2119
- Next meeting two weeks - keep the two week schedule that is currently in kavi. Members to think of work items. Chet PR announcements not being sent to TAB, but non-material change CS announcements are being sent to the TAB. Should PRs be sent to the TAB? Agreed that TAB should be cc:ed on PR announcements. Martin to restart the TAB rotation for PRs. ACTION-20130222-0: Martin to restart the TAB PR Rotation spreadsheet and allocation
Summary of New and Outstanding Action Items:
- ACTION-20121116-1: Chet to follow up with Jamie wrt request to ISO on use of keyword text. ACTION-20121214-0: Chet action to propose ideas on record keeping for the appeals process. ACTION-20120201-1: Patrick to propose non-normative synonyms of each keyword. ACTION-20130222-0: Martin to restart the TAB PR Rotation spreadsheet and allocation