Meeting Minutes 12 April 2013. Approved on 26th April 2013.
- Roll: Martin, Patrick, Jacques, Paul, Zhexuan
- Regrets from Chet
Agenda: approved as posted
- Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki
- ACTION-20130222-0: Martin to restart the TAB PR Rotation spreadsheet and allocation Done Martin will upload the new spreadsheet
V4 Draft: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201303/msg00031/OASIS__keyword_directives_v4-1.doc Motion: martin, 2nd Jacques agreed to send v4 keywords directive for review outside the tab - martin to liaise with Chet as to who to send to
- passed w/o
- Paul goes over the outline. Discussion over references, being correct and to a precise version, hyperlinked. Patrick: ietf and w3c have resources available that list correct citations Patrick: some tc only obey rules in the Tc process Paul: this document could become a requirement references one area to highlight to the Board wrt improving quality; maybe a directives? Patrick Durusau: Could require link check on TC documents prior to submission, plus to check surface link is the same as hyperlink, - TC Admin does the same, returns if it fails Jacques (Fujitsu): Even if TC meets 1 a month, a lot of fixing/approving can be done thru electronic ballots The tab checklist could be useful here - make it known to TC that these are things being checked for TC process could have a line to say directives imposed by tc admin should be followed Important to make these known upfront to TCs so they are not surprised. Paul: invites comments via edits to the doc to be sent in concern that might be too much info (look at some of the reactions to the commenting best practices) but lets get the material together before slicing and dicing
- Next meeting 26th when Chet is back.