Meeting Minutes 26th July 2013
- Roll: Martin, Patrick, Ashok, Jacques, Chet, Zhexuan
- Approved as posted
- Motion: Martin adopt the minutes of the 28th, 2nd Patrick passed w/o agreed to post to wiki.
- ACTION-20130607-0: Martin to propose a redraft the conformance guidelines ACTION-20130621-0: TAB members to look around for examples of non machine testable specification
- Action-20130621-0: Done
Appeals Procedure Update:
- Chet, spoke to Greg/IT about setting up an appeals email list, archived so as to act as a record. Good to allow outside "interested" parties Announcing to members that an appeal is taking/has taken place would be a good thing. Decided to add text to say an announcement of the appeal and the decision will be copied to OASIS members An invalid appeal 5.b is considered a decision - i.e. goto 6 Chet to issue final draft and link to tc admin page and send link to members.
TC Process proposal for keywords:
Out for Board consideration: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/board-process/email/archives/201307/msg00077.html
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/board-process/email/archives/201307/msg00077/TC_Process_keywords_addition_v4.docx FYI. On Board agenda for their consideration.
- Conformance clauses and non-code-implementable specifications:
Email from Patrick: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201306/msg00026.html The ISO BOV standard is a good example of how to conform to a non-machine implementable test Put a good deal of effort into assessing conformance. Rules and examples will be needed Jacques: there are some specs that could benefit from these approaches (e.g. SOA RM)
- ..how to write the conformance clauses, how to assess against models etc should go into a revamped conformance guidelines
- Martin will not be able to Chair for the first day Ashok: appoint pro-tem, and decide on wednesday. Chet nominates Jacques, Jacques accepts in principle but has to check. MOTION: m: Chet, s: Patrick: appoint Jacques as pro-tem chair for the 30th July f2f meeting and start of business on the 31st july 2013. Motion passed default will be to use martins number for Tuesday (i.e. same dial-in as this call) Topics for F2F:
- on first day collect items to report to board. PR checklist needs completing, conformance guideline revamp brainstorm the rest of the year - other guidelines tuesday start at 10:30a, EDT
- Patrick: Motion: m:Patrick, s: Chet: The OASIS TAB expresses its appreciation of Martin Chapman for his service as TAB Chair and its congratulations on his elevation to the OASIS Board. Passed w/o Martin thanks the members of the TAB.