Subject: Draft minutes of conference call October 30, 2015

=============================================================
Minutes TAB call (October 30, 2015)
=============================================================

Info
Time: 2pmET
Dial:
Host confcall: OASIS
US Toll Free: +1 641 715-3822
Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/tab

Agenda:

1) Roll call

2) Approval of agenda and minutes

3) Status of public reviews

4) Status of open action items

5) Continue with Laurent's self-certification feedback request

6) AOB

Minutes

1) Roll Call
Attending: Ashok, Chet, Jacques, Kevin, Patrick Robin

2) Approval of agenda and minutes

No discussion of agenda. No objections to unanimous approval. Agenda approved.

Last minutes: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201510/msg00107.html

No discussion of minutes. No objections to unanimous approval. Minutes approved.

3) Status of public reviews:

3 active reviews underway: TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML V1.0 (ends Oct. 20th), Expansion of Legal Service MDE Position Paper V1.0 (ends Oct. 31st), Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) Version 1.1 (ends Nov. 3rd). ebCore Agreement Update Specification Version 1.0 will begin next week.

Patrick sent comments sent to TOSCA. Legal Services MDE is a CN so we'll skip. EDXL TEP awaiting review.

4) Status of open action items

* Chet & Patrick - develop process for quarterly publication.
Still open

* Chet - contact Carol Geyer about adding citation lists to Policies & Guidelines page.
Still open

* Chet - load documents including separate Executive Summary.
Still open

* Chet - make notes on how to create a google doc - since it is not intuitive.
Closed

* Ashok - make edits to summary point #2 to highlight these points.
Done in the Google docs - closed.

* Chet - forward self cert doc to Laurent as a first draft.
Closed.

5) Continue review of self-certification white paper

Ashok asked about our deadline. We agreed to aim to complete the draft and formally submit to Laurent by end of next week.

Discussion about the topic of interoperability. We agreed that it is an important related topic but agreed that introducing it may result in confusion. We agreed to remove it from this draft and allow Laurent or board members to bring it up if they want to discuss. Let's keep the focus on conformance and self-certification for this draft.

Ashok agreed to add a paragraph on conflict resolution (section 7.4).
Action item to Ashok - draft paragraph on conflict resolution.

Next steps:

Jacques agreed to circulate a clean draft by Monday. We provide feedback and then Jacques will consolidate and submit the final.
Action item to Jacques - prepare final version of the white paper

6) AOB

No other business was raised.

Minutes respectfully submitted by Chet Ensign, 09 November 2015.

chat log

Chet: Agenda: 1) Roll call

2) Approval of agenda and minutes

3) Status of public reviews

4) Status of open action items

5) Continue with Laurent's self-certification feedback request

6) AOB

Chet: Link to previous minutes: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201510/msg00107.html
Chet: I am on the phone - will be a few minutes late.
Chet: Attending: Ashok, Chet, Kevin, Patrick
Chet: Robin joins
Chet: No discussion. no objs. approved
Chet: Minutes from last meeting https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201510/msg00107.html
Chet: Jacques joins.
Chet: No discussion of minutes. No objs. Minutes are approved.
Chet: TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML V1.0 (ends Oct. 20th), Expansion of Legal Service MDE Position Paper V1.0 (ends Oct. 31st - also, Committee Note so we may not care to review), Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) Version 1.1 (ends Nov. 3rd).
Chet: Comments sent to TOSCA.
Chet: Legal Service MDE - we'll skip
Chet: EDXL TEP next up
Chet: ebCore Agreement Update Specification Version 1.0 coming next week
Chet: 4) action items
Chet: * Chet & Patrick - develop process for quarterly publication.
Chet: Still open
Chet: * Chet - contact Carol Geyer about adding citation lists to Policies & Guidelines page.
Chet: Still open
Chet: * Chet - load documents including separate Executive Summary.
Chet: Still open
Chet: * Chet - make notes on how to create a google doc - since it is not intuitive.
Chet: Closed

jacques (Fujitsu) uploaded file: TAB-Notes-Certification-rev8.docx

Chet: * Ashok - make edits to summary point #2 to highlight these points.
Chet: Done in the Google docs - closed.
Chet: * Chet - forward self cert doc to Laurent as a first draft.
Chet: Closed.
Chet: 5) Continue with self-assessment doc
Chet: Discussion of where it stands.
Chet: J: interoperability should be worked in - how it relates to the conformance/certification
Chet: A: what is the deadline?
Chet: Chet - let's aim for approval by end of next week.
Chet: J; will review tonight
Chet: A: Concern about adding interop topic
Chet: Don't want the board to get confused -
Chet: A: let's discuss further on the final draft
Chet: J: agree. we can ignore it for most of the draft
Chet: J: interop testing is not all that common
Chet: A: let's get back to what Laurent / board want to discuss - let's focus on conformance first
Chet: K: agree that it is important to mention but at this point introducing interop testing at least until the board approves something
Chet: Add it after presenting the first
Chet: P: we don't want to say everything we could *possibly* say - let's let the board or someone else bring it up
Chet: That way they can contribute to the process and we don't distract from the primary purpose of the document
Chet: A: I'll add a paragraph on conflict resolution section 7.4
Chet: Next steps:
Chet: Jacques will circulate a final version for review and feedback Monday.
Chet: We'll provide feedback and Jacques will prepare final.
Chet: Next meeting 11/13 same time

20151030 (last edited 2015-11-09 18:25:53 by chet.ensign)