=============================================================

Minutes TAB call (March 10, 2017)

=============================================================

Info

Time: 3pmET

Dial:

Host confcall: OASIS

US Toll Free: +1 641 715-3822

Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/tab

Action items assigned in meeting

- AI: Chet to send nimble review proposal to Board Process Committee w/ link to longer document

- AI: Patrick to make final edits to conformance clause document and send to the mailing list

Agenda

1) Roll call

2) Approval of agenda

3) Approval of minutes February 10

4) Status of public reviews

5) Status of open action items

6) Review / approve one page summary doc for nimble review

7) Review / approve conformance clause document

Minutes

1) Roll call

Attending: Ashok, Patrick, Jacques, Chet

2) Approval of agenda

No discussion. No objections to unanimous approval. Agenda approved.

3) Approval of minutes February 10

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201702/msg00018.html

No discussion. No objections to unanimous approval. Minutes approved.

4) Status of public reviews

LegalRuleML - ends 3/14 - Patrick will provide comments.

STIX v2.0 - ends 4/6

5) Status of open action items

- AI: Chet to add versions for each of the above to TAB JIRA.
Closed

- AI: Chet to draft 1 page description of the proposed process to add to Jacques' overview.
Closed

- AI: Patrick to edit this draft of conf. clause document.
Closed

- AI: Patrick to draft a flowchart of IP governing work throughout the OASIS lifecycle.
Closed

6) Review / approve one page summary doc for nimble review

See https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/document.php?document_id=60068

Agreement to send this on to the Board Process Committee with link to the full document included.

7) Review / approve conformance clause document

Discussion of Jacque's comments on draft. Agree that final changes are needed.

Patrick to make final edits and send to mailing list so that we can approve next time around.

8) AOB

No other business raised. Meeting adjourned.

Next meeting is Friday, 24 March 2017 at 3:00 PM eastern

Minutes submitted on 21 March 2017.

Chat log

[15:05] Chet: Attending: Ashok, Patrick, Jacques, Chet
[15:06] Chet: MInutes
[15:06] Chet: No discussion. No objs. Minutes approved.
[15:08] Chet: Status of public reviews
[15:08] Chet: LegalRuleML
[15:11] Chet: https://oasis-open.github.io/cti-documentation/stix/review.html

[15:13] Patrick: I just posted the bibliography notes on legalruleml to the TAB list.

[15:13] Chet: Action items
[15:14] Chet: - AI: Chet to add versions for each of the above to TAB JIRA.
[15:14] Chet: Closed
[15:14] Chet: AI: Chet to draft 1 page description of the proposed process to add to Jacques' overview.
[15:14] Chet: Closed
[15:15] Chet: AI: Patrick to edit this draft of conf. clause document.
[15:16] Chet: Closed
[15:17] Chet: AI: Patrick to draft a flowchart of IP governing work throughout the OASIS lifecycle
[15:17] Chet: Closed
[15:18] Chet: 6) Review / approve one page summary doc for nimble review
[15:19] Chet: What to do next? Discuss further? Send? Drop?
[15:20] Chet: Jacques: Ashok's point is a good one (that reviewers might lose track of changes to a spec) but also one that we knew of from the start. The risk seems minimal and worth it.
[15:20] Chet: Ashok: Why don't we send it to the committee and then see if they have comments.
[15:22] Chet: J: might be worth pointing out to the committee that we have the longer, more detailed analysis is available if they want to see it.
[15:23] Chet: Consensus: Chet to present the 1 page summary to Board Process Committee with link to larger document.
[15:23] Chet: 7) Review / approve conformance clause document
[15:25] Chet: Who has the most current version? Ahok's is the current one.
[15:26] Chet: A: Patrick, does your comment need to be address? P: Yes - let me see where it needs to go.
[15:27] Chet: Link to the email with teh comment: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201703/msg00014.html

[15:28] Patrick uploaded file: tab-conformance-clauses-rev28-JD.docx

[15:30] Patrick: after second paragraph of 7.1 - This standard specifies two baseball diamonds, one for Little League
Baseball and one for College Baseball. The requirements for baseball
fields, of which baseball diamonds are one part, are specified by other standards.

[15:43] Chet: AI: Patrick to make final edits and send to the mailing list
[15:45] Chet: 8. Any other business? No
[15:45] Chet: Meeting is adjourned

[15:45] Sent transcript to: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

20170310 (last edited 2017-03-21 20:35:32 by chet.ensign)