=============================================================

Minutes TAB call (March 24, 2017)

=============================================================

Info

Time: 3pmET

Dial:

Host confcall: OASIS

US Toll Free: +1 641 715-3822

Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/tab

Action items assigned in meeting

- Patrick to make final edits to conformance clause document and send to the mailing list

- [new] Chet to review and circulate information on what changes he can make to the OASIS website pages through Drupal.

Agenda

1) Roll call

2) Approval of agenda

3) Approval of minutes March 10

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201703/msg00051.html

4) Status of public reviews

STIX v2.0 - ends 4/6

KMIP v1.4 - ends 4/18

5) Status of open action items

- AI: Chet to send nimble review proposal to Board Process Committee w/ link to longer document

- AI: Patrick to make final edits to conformance clause document and send to the mailing list

6) Face to Face and TAB elections

7) Discuss what next?

8) AOB

Minutes

1) Roll call

Attending: Ashok, Patrick, Chet

2) Approval of agenda

No discussion. No objections to unanimous approval. Agenda approved.

3) Approval of minutes March 10

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/email/archives/201703/msg00051.html

No discussion. No objections to unanimous approval. Minutes approved.

4) Status of public reviews

LegalRuleML - ends 3/14 - Patrick provided comments that the TC reviewed promptly. Most comments were accepted.

STIX v2.0 - ends 4/6

KMIP v1.4 - ends 4/18

5. Status of open action items

- AI: Chet to send nimble review proposal to Board Process Committee w/ link to longer document
CLOSED - Chet sent documents to the Process Committee in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/board-process/201703/msg00015.html

- AI: Patrick to make final edits to conformance clause document and send to the mailing list
OPEN

6) Face to Face and TAB elections

The TAB face to face meeting this year will be July 26, 27 and 28 in Burlington. Barbara Erbes is arranging lodgings with the Hyatt, next door to the Oracle building.

The call for nominations for the Board of Directors and the TAB will go out next month. Ashok and Patrick stated that they will stand for reelection. Chet will check with Kevin.

7) Discuss what next?

TAB 2016/2017 work plan was:

- Strategic:

- Tactical:

- Ongoing

Discussed status so far.

- We sent the IPR flow diagram for open projects to Laurent who incorporated it into the Board presentation, prompting discussion that turned up points of confusion / gaps in our plan.

- Sent the nimble review proposal to Process Committee that came from our discussion of how open source projects and the notion of continual review. (This also harks back to our discussions last year about steps that could improve public review feedback.)

- Self-certification has taken a back burner as there is less interest than we thought.

- Spec reviews have continued though fewer to review this year.

Discussed what we might work on over the next couple of months.

- Chet can now make edits to some of the Drupal pages. Chet to review and circulate information on what changes he can make to the OASIS website pages through Drupal.

- Discussed kicking off work on an editors manual. Chet to share the collection of materials he has collected as a start.

8) AOB

No other business raised.

Next meeting is 07 April 2017 at 3:00 EDT.

Minutes respectfully submitted 29 March 2017.

20170324 (last edited 2017-03-29 16:34:39 by chet.ensign)