=============================================================

Minutes TAB call (June 02, 2017)

=============================================================

Info

Time: 3pmET

Dial:

Host confcall: OASIS

US Toll Free: +1 641 715-3822

Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/tab

Action items

- New AI: Chet to finish draft of minutes best practice and circulate to TAB

- AI: Chet to send reply to Hal on his comments on TC Process

- AI: Chet to start a shared Google Doc on meeting minutes best practices

- AI: Chet to send his extract of comments/feedback on Editor's Handbook to TAB

- AI: Ashok, Kevin, Chet to start drafting sections of the handbook

Agenda

1) Roll call

2) Approve agenda

3) Approve last minutes

4) Status of public reviews

5) Status of action items

6) Discussion of Minutes best practices draft

7) Discussion of the Editor's handbook

8) AOB

Minutes

1) Roll call

Ashok, Chet, Kevin, Patrick

2. Approve agenda

No discussion of agenda. No objections. Agenda unanimously approved.

3. Approve last minutes

31 May 2017: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201705/msg00029.html

No discussion of minutes. No objections. Minutes unanimously approved.

4. Status of public reviews

Chet to make sure CAMP and SAML labels are in JIRA.

5. Status of action items

- AI: Chet to send reply to Hal on his comments on TC Process
Completed and closed.

- AI: Chet to start a shared Google Doc on meeting minutes best practices
Completed and closed.

- AI: Chet to send his extract of comments/feedback on Editor's Handbook to TAB
Completed and closed.

- AI: Ashok, Kevin, Chet to start drafting sections of the handbook
Underway - closed.

6. Minutes best practices

Document is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HbI9xBqZcrXGDSUQXqqeoNa_9onfdfl3Qit4iptJhWY/edit

Ashok thinks it is good. Just needs some cleaning up and a bit more detail.

Target next Wednesday to approve and send out.

7. Discussion of Editor's handbook

Ashok noted that there are parts - e.g. relationship of editor to TC members - that he doesn't know what to do with.

Agreed to continue making progress on it.

8. AOB

No other business raised at meeting.

Next meeting TBD.

Minutes submitted by Chet Ensign on 12 July 2017.

Chat log

Chet: Today's agenda

1) Roll call

2) Approve agenda

3) Approve last minutes

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201705/msg00029.html

4) Status of public reviews

- TAXII v2.0 - ends June 10th

- Cloud Application Management for Platforms V1.2 - ends June 23rd

- SAML v2.0 Protocol Extension for Requesting Attributes per Request V1.0 - ends June 27th

5) Status of action items

- New AI: Chet to send reply to Hal on his comments on TC Process

- New AI: Chet to start a shared Google Doc on meeting minutes best practices

- New AI: Chet to send his extract of comments/feedback on Editor's Handbook to TAB

- New AI: Ashok, Kevin begin drafting sections of handbook

6) Discussion of minutes best practice shared doc

7) Discussion of the Editor's handbook

anonymous morphed into Kevin Mangold (NIST)

Chet: Just realized I didn't have the access code in the calendar listing: it is 226238
Chet: Attending: Patrick, Ashok, Kevin,
Chet: Agenda - no disc, no objs, agenda approved
Chet: Minutes - no disc, no obj, minutes approved
Chet: stutus public reviews
Chet: Double check version for CAMP v1.2 in Jira
Chet: Also for SAML
Chet: action items
Chet: - New AI: Chet to send reply to Hal on his comments on TC Process
Chet: Closed
Chet: New AI: Chet to start a shared Google Doc on meeting minutes best practices
Chet: Closed
Chet: - New AI: Chet to send his extract of comments/feedback on Editor's Handbook to TAB
Chet: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201705/msg00018.html
Chet: Closed
Chet: - New AI: Ashok, Kevin, Chet begin drafting sections of handbook
Chet: Closed
Chet: Minutes best practices
Chet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HbI9xBqZcrXGDSUQXqqeoNa_9onfdfl3Qit4iptJhWY/edit
Chet: Ashok thinks it is good. Just needs some cleaning up and a bit more detail.
Chet: Target next Wednesday to approve and send out.
Chet: Discussion of the Editor's handbook
Chet: Ashok - there's parts I don't know what to do with. For example, relationship of editor to TC members

Sent transcript to: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

20170602 (last edited 2017-07-12 15:33:32 by chet.ensign)