=============================================================

Minutes TAB call (December 01, 2017)

=============================================================

Action items

- AI Chet: add TAB Kavi group to Atlassian development project

Agenda

1) Roll call

2) Approve agenda

3) Status of public reviews

4) Discussion of technical initiatives per Stefan's questions

5) Stefan item: Provision of split editor handbook

6) AOB

Minutes

Technical difficulties for Jacques and Patrick dialing in.

1) Roll call

Jacques Durand
Patrick Durusau
Chet Ensign
Stefan Hagen
Kevin Mangold

Robin Cover
Scott McGrath

Invited expert:
Ashok Malhotra

Meeting had quorum.
Kevin announced that he is moving to a new group within NIST and will have to give up his seat on the TAB.

Many thanks to Kevin for his contributions over the past 2+ years from TAB members and staff and best wishes for success in his new role.

2) Approve agenda

No discussion of agenda. No objections. Agenda approved.

3) Status of public reviews

Current first reviews are:

OSLC Change Management Version 3.0 - ends Dec. 8th

SAML V2.0 Subject Identifier Attributes Profile Version 1.0 - ends Dec. 12th

Version identifiers for both have been added to TAB JIRA.

4) Discussion of technical initiatives per Stefan's questions

Scott provided history, current activities, and time frame for the technical initiatives underway. Discussed with members how, where and when TAB can get involved. Chet will add TAB Kavi group to the open project development area on Monday.

5) Stefan item: Provision of split editor handbook

Tabled to next meeting. Stefan and Ashok will work in between and report on progress at that time.

6) AOB

Scott added his thanks to Kevin for his contributions.

The next meeting will be Friday, 15 December 2017 at 3:00 PM EST.

Minutes submitted by Chet Ensign on 01 December 2017.

Chat log

ChetE: Preliminary agenda:

1) Roll call

2) Approve agenda

3) Status of public reviews

OSLC Change Management Version 3.0 - ends Dec. 8th

SAML V2.0 Subject Identifier Attributes Profile Version 1.0 - ends Dec. 12th

4) Discussion of technical initiatives per Stefan's questions

5) Stefan item: Provision of split editor handbook

6) AOB

ChetE: Attending: Kevin, Stefan, Patrick, Ashok, Chet, Scott
ChetE: Attending: Robin
Stefan Hagen1 morphed into Stefan Hagen

ChetE: Looks like that worked for Jacques

Patrick: I'm in.

ChetE: 1) Roll call
ChetE: Kevin shares news that he is switching to a sister group at NIST and will have to give up his seat on the TAB. Been a great 2 years - hope to stay in touch with everyone.
ChetE: 2) Agenda
ChetE: No disc, no obj, agenda approved

Stefan Hagen: What about approval of minutes?
Stefan Hagen: My questions seems to have been lost in nosie
Stefan Hagen: Minutes late, no problem, we can do next time

ChetE: Note for agenda - because minutes were delivered late, we will approve at our next meeting.
ChetE: 3) Status of public reviews
ChetE: reviewed open reviews
ChetE: 4) Discussion of technical initiatives
ChetE: OK to table item 5?
ChetE: AOB?
ChetE: Patrick: TAB formally thanks Kevin for his support and contributions and offers our best wishes for his future endeavours.
ChetE: Scott: Add my thanks to you Kevin.

20171201 (last edited 2017-12-01 22:57:41 by chet.ensign)