Action items

- Chet - set up a TAB-hosted GitHub for ReSpec

- NEW Chet to update slides and load to Board F2F meeting folder.

- NEW Chet to forward Swaggerhub email to Scott

- NEW Chet to add Board Process Committee members to the doc then send a note to BPC along with explanation that we are looking into details around contacting OASIS

- New Chet to explore whether Swaggerhub has a free/low cost option for non-profits

Agenda

1) Roll call

2) Approve agenda

3) Approve minutes

4) Status of public reviews

5) Status of action items

6) TAB update to Board

7) Open Cup awards

8 ) Progress on Google Sheet

9) AOB

Minutes

1) Roll call

Trey Darley
Patrick Durusau
Chet Ensign
Stefan Hagen (joined during meeting)

Invited expert:

Ashok Malhotra

Meeting was not quorate at beginning. Discussion only.

2) Approve agenda

No discussion. No approval.

3) Approve minutes

June 27th: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201806/msg00035.html

Not quorate. Minutes carried over.

4) Status of public reviews

- Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) Version 2.0 - ends July 24

- OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 - ends Aug. 2nd

Upcoming:

- Using the Anonymous Terminus for Message Routing Version 1.0 (AMQP TC)

- Enforcing Connection Uniqueness Version 1.0 (AMQP TC)

5) Status of action items

- Chet - draft background info for Open Cup nominees
Done.

- Chet - set up a TAB-hosted GitHub for ReSpec
Open.

- Chet to use Stefan's email to draft a proposal and circulate / refine it among us that can then be sent on to Scott
Done.

- Chet - revise the sections on announcing vulnerability and circulate back to TAB
Done

Stefan arrived. Meeting reached quorum.

6) TAB update to the Board

Reviewed the slide deck. Suggested changes for the benefit of new members of the Board: add the mission statement; change last slide to "a resource to help OASIS evolve IT and standards practices. Also add TAB member email addresses to the slide and invite Board members to join a call with us if they wish.

- AI Chet to update slides and load to Board F2F meeting folder.

7) Standards Cup awards

Discussed next steps. Members will send their rankings to me.

8) New agenda item: Swaggerhub email

Agreement that the message can go to Scott. Discussion about cost model. Chet to see if they have free / low cost option for non-profits.

9) New agenda item: Security reporting memo

Discussed options for giving people outside OASIS an easy channel for communication. Agreed that it makes sense to have a point of contact. Using a webform would remove the need to handle encryption.

- AI Chet to add Board Process Committee members to the doc then send a note to BPC along with explanation that we are looking into details around contacting OASIS

10) Progress on Google sheet

Tabled to next meeting.

11) AOB

Ashok asked for an Open Projects update at the next meeting.

Meeting adjourned.

Next meeting to be scheduled.

Chat log

Chet: AGENDA:
1) Roll call

2) Approve agenda

3) Approve minutes

June 27th: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tab/201806/msg00035.html

4) Status of public reviews

- Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) Version 2.0 - ends July 24

- OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 - ends Aug. 2nd

Upcoming:

- Using the Anonymous Terminus for Message Routing Version 1.0 (AMQP TC)

- Enforcing Connection Uniqueness Version 1.0 (AMQP TC)

5) Status of action items

- Chet - draft background info for Open Cup nominees

- Chet - set up a TAB-hosted GitHub for ReSpec

- Chet to use Stefan's email to draft a proposal and circulate / refine it among us that can then be sent on to Scott

- Chet - revise the sections on announcing vulnerability and circulate back to TAB

6) TAB update to Board

7) Open Cup awards

9) AOB
Chet: Attending: Trey, Patrick, Ashok, Chet
Chet: Not quorate
Chet: No approving agenda
Chet: No approving minutes
Chet: Public reviews
Chet: Noted upcoming
Chet: Action items
Chet: - =Chet - draft background info for Open Cup nominees
Chet: Done
Chet: Send note to Jacques and Stefan after meeting, find out whether they are on vacation, and whether we can make decision on the Open Cup
Chet: Stefan arrives
Chet: quorum
Chet: Discussing Open Standards Cup
Chet: members to send rankings to me and I'll follow up with Jacques
Chet: =Chet - set up a TAB-hosted GitHub for ReSpec
Chet: Still open
Chet: - Chet to use Stefan's email to draft a proposal and circulate / refine it among us that can then be sent on to Scott
Chet: Done
Chet: - Chet - revise the sections on announcing vulnerability and circulate back to TAB
Chet: Done
Chet: 6) TAB update to Board
Chet: Anything you'd like me to raise with the Board? No.
Chet: Stefan: new members? should we introduce ourselves to them? Invite them to a meeting?
Chet: #1 - update the slides with the TAB"s mission for newbies
Chet: #2 - share new member email addresses with new Board members
Chet: #3 - invite Board members to a meeting
Chet: to chat with us about their thoughts for TAB
Chet: Patrick: gut check - right slides?
Patrick: suggestion on last slide (now last slide) TAB is a resource to help OASIS evolve IT and standards practices
Chet: Open Cup we've discussed
Chet: Swaggerhub note
Chet: Stefan likes it.
Chet: Trey is ok with it.
Chet: Patrick ok
Chet: Ashok commented on the draft - pricing models
Chet: Trey - whether they might have some option for non-profits like OASIS?
Chet: Stefan - OASIS can present the request to them - could be good for their PR
Chet: Chet - forward message on to Scott and schedule follow up
Chet: Securites flaw memo
Chet: Stefan - if i want to respond to a flaw, does the memo provide all the contact info I need?
Chet: Trey - right - should be a clear single point of contact
Chet: We should set up an email alias or a webform
Chet: Trey - advantage of a webform is that you don't have to worry around encryption
Chet: webform is a safer choice
Chet: Chet to add Board members to doc then send a note to BPC along with explanation that we are looking into details like this
Chet: AOB
Chet: Ashok - can i update with the open projects work?
Chet: Add to our next meeting
Chet: Stefan - we have some misunderstandings that produced disappointments - so it would help to have better info
Sent transcript to: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

20180711 (last edited 2018-07-23 17:27:56 by chet.ensign)