Approved Minutes 21 August 2009

Email archive of draft minutes (approved without changes on 4th September 2009): http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200908/msg00080.html

1. Roll:

Martin, Mary, Jacques, Patrick

2. Agenda:

Approved as posted: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/event.php?event_id=24912&day=1250848800

3. Minutes:

7th August 2009: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200908/msg00061.html

Approved w/o

Decision to post public approved minutes on the tab wiki

ACTION 20090821-1: Martin to set up a minutes page on the wiki with a disclaimer about links.

No objections to making 7th august minutes public

4. Action items:

ACTION 20090807-1: done, later in agenda

ACTION 20090807-2: ongoing

ACTION 20090807-3: done. Harry is providing snapshot documents

5. Email Search Guide:

Martin updated based on Jacques's comments:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/ThirtySecondEmailSearch

Document approved, status will change to "approved"

ACTION 20090821-2: Martin to put a link to the approved search guide on main TAB page

6. Review/Approve Interoperability Guidelines:

Jacques reviews his changes http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/InteropGuide

Agreed not to add examples in this version.

Reviewed Martin's comments.

Jacques to add "review" status to the title.

ACTION 20090821-3: Jacques to update Interoperability Guidelines based on comments.

7.TestabilityGuide

These have not yet been updated since the FTF, so not ready to review.

Jacques to add "review" status to the title.

8. AOB

Reminder that next call we will be talking to Harry regarding Mojave.

Please read the use cases and other material provided.

If there are questions for Harry, try to create a single email with questions, rather than lots of

emails with lots of questions.

Decided that we can batch up questions and send one email to Harry.

ACTION 200908-4: All to review Mojave material and send questions to the TAB-internal list by Friday 29th Aug, for Martin to compile.

Meeting adjourned.


Summary of new and open AIs

20090807-2: Patrick to write up a proposal/mock up based on his comment in the thirtysecondemailsearch wiki. To be done for next meeting (21 Aug)

20090821-1: Martin to set up a minutes page on the wiki with a disclaimer about links.

20090821-2: Martin to put a link to the approved search guide on main TAB page.

20090821-3: Jacques to update Interoperability Guidelines based on comments.

200908-4: All to review Mojave material and send questions to the TAB-internal list by Friday 29th Aug, for Martin to compile.

Aug2109 (last edited 2009-09-04 16:33:45 by martin.chapman)