Minutes TAB Internal Con Call 18th February 2010. Approved on 5th March 2010.

1. Intro

Roll: Martin, Patrick, Jacques, Mary

Agenda: Approved as posted

2. Minutes

5th February 2010: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/201002/msg00016.html

Approved w/o

Agreed to post to wiki.

3. Action Items

ACTION-20091211-2: Patrick to prepare a wiki page for citation check list/best practice. Ongoing

ACTION 20100205-1: Jacques to draft an email outlining our suggestions on how best to engage the TAB in testing. Done. Follow-up under Mojave discussion.

ACTION 20100205-2: Martin to request information from Mojave team on the testing environment (nightly builds, regression testing etc) Ongoing

ACTION 20100205-3: Jacques to post current draft of Interop and conformance policy to TAB wiki. Ongoing.

4. Standards Dependency update

Patrick will hopefully have something prepared for next meeting.

5. Interop Policy Update

AI to post to wiki still outstanding.

6. Mojave Update

We discussed three broad areas:

a Project management and timeline b. Architecture and design decisions, esp. w.r.t Document Management System c. TAB involvement, when/what etc

ACTION 20100218-0: Martin to request an email distribution list is setup and to request follow-up on last weeks requests.

With respect to c, Jacque's action item to draft an email (AI 20100205-1) covers this point, so Jacques should finalize and sent to the Mojave team. We need to make it clear that this is only w.r.t QA involvement and does not mean we will not be involved in other aspects of Mojave.

7 AOB

TAB F2F meeting in July

Tentative agreement, subject to logistics/rooms, to meet 28 and 29th July 2010. Mary to confirm with Barbara.

Meeting adjourned.


Summary of New and Outstanding Action Items:

ACTION-20091211-2: Patrick to prepare a wiki page for citation check list/best practice.

ACTION 20100205-2: Martin to request information from Mojave team on the testing environment (nightly builds, regression testing etc)

ACTION 20100205-3: Jacques to post current draft of Interop and conformance policy to TAB wiki.

ACTION 20100218-0: Martin to request an email distribution list is setup and to request followup on last weeks requests.

Feb1810 (last edited 2010-03-05 18:12:53 by martin.chapman)