Minutes Con Call 25th June 2010. Approved on 9th July 2010 Con Call. 1. Intro

Roll: Martin, Mary, Jacques, Patrick

Agenda: approved as posted

2. Minutes

Minutes 11th June 2010: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/201006/msg00022.html Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki

3. Action Items

Action-20100430-0: Martin to investigate the current SCA test report template.

Action-20100611-0: Jacques to update the wiki to capture the discussion on interop and portability.

Both ongoing

4. F2F Planning

Dates confirmed: weds, thurs, fri (28/29/30) - Board Room at the Courtyard Marriott Billerica.

Patrick will be dialling in, need to check there is a speaker phone.

Finalise agenda next concall.

5. Standards Dependency update

All citations have been extracted from all oasis standards. There are 2500. Patrick is proofing the citations. Hope to have an electronic version in the form of a topic map in a few weeks. There are 45 different ways to name RFC2119!

TAB could use this as a starting point for better practices. There is a citation in RFC2119 in the templates, but needs to be updated. We should be enforcing this going forward. Even recent specs are not following templates. Cut and paste from non-template docs is a big offender, as is cut and paste from pdf. Aim would be a web interface to common citations.

This also covers topic 7 in the agenda.

6. Interop/Testing Policy Update

Still working on an update.

Expect to approve by the F2F.

Once approved would like the docs to be reviewed by the Board and Tcs, then we might extract items for process and policy improvements.

8. Mojave update

Mojave on backburner because of kavi-5 migration.

Schedule some time with Greg at the F2F. Maybe Wednesday pm since Robin should be in attendance.

9. AOB

Will probably will need a report to the Board for the F2F, assuming there is a joint meeting.

Cancel the meeting on 23rd July (week before the F2F) Jacques might not be around on the 9th July.

Meeting adjourned.


Summary of New and Open Issues:

Action-20100430-0: Martin to investigate the current SCA test report template.

Action-20100611-0: Jacques to update the wiki to capture the discussion on interop and portability.

Jun2510 (last edited 2010-07-09 15:52:16 by martin.chapman)