Minutes Con Call 28th May 2010. Approved on 11 June 2010 concall.

1. Intro

Roll: Martin, Jacques, Patrick, Mary Agenda: approved as posted.

2. Minutes

Minutes 30th April 2010: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/201004/msg00021.html Approved w/o Agreed to post to wiki, w/o

3. Action Items

ACTION-20091211-2: Patrick to prepare a wiki page for citation check list/best practice. Done. On Wiki. Martin to link from TAB main page (called Citation Guidelines)

Action 20100430-0: Martin to investigate the current SCA test report template. ongoing.

Action 20100430-1: Martin reread the interop policy document wrt portability. Done

4. Board Report

Board seemed happy with Tab Internal report. Only question is will the guidelines be available for review. I said yes, once we have reached TAB Internal approval.

Mary reported that the Board thought that visibility of the TAB to general members needs improving. One idea is a regular slot in OASIS news. Board has been reconsidering TAB re-organisation.

Patrick: we could reach out to members to participate on specific topics, but will not be TAB members. Martin: Great idea, let's think about doing this in the next TAB cycle.

Mary reported progress on committee notes. Will be joint meetings between Board Process and IPR SCs. Goal to get this done by next F2F/New board members.

5. Standards Dependency update

Ongoing. Hope to have a look over the long weekend.

6. Interop/Testing Policy Update

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/TestingPolicy

Jacques has revised the draft. Changes: re-titled, added a definition of portability, methodology section improved. What is in a test report section has not changed. Martin already has an action item to look at SCA templates.

Martin: Don't like the implication by the term reference implementation. Jacques will re-think and de-emphasise. Martin: re-thinking portability vs interop. Suggestion is to collect some key use cases within OASIS that covers most interop/portability dimensions e.g. soap type protocols, platforms such as sca, and document processing.

Action-20100528-0: All to share interop/portability use cases on the mail list.

7. Citation Best Practice

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/LinkID2#preview

Another draft to be produced by next meeting.

ACTION-20100528-1: Martin to add link to citation draft from TAB wiki.

8. Mojave update

Will be an evaluation of KAVI 5. Not clear this is a 3 month evaluation or a move in 3 months. Separate from Mojave is onsite vs offsite hosting. So the move to KAVI 5 might be to move to offsite hosting in parallel to Mojave. The Mojave requirements are still essential for improving functionality. A quick decision on a move of currently functionality to KAVI 5 is required. Partick: how much change to user experience with KAVI 5 Assumption is KAVI 5 gives a similar functionality - this might need exploring.

9. AOB

None. Meeting adjourned.

Summary of New and Outstanding Action Items


Action-20100430-0: Martin to investigate the current SCA test report template.

Action-20100528-0: All to share interop/portability use cases on the mail list.

ACTION-20100528-1: Martin to add link to citation draft from TAB wiki.

May 28th (last edited 2010-06-11 16:20:13 by martin.chapman)