Approved Minutes 18th September 2009
Approved without changes at 16th October 2009 meeting: archived at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200909/msg00036.html
- Martin, Patrick, Jacques. Regrets: Mary
Agenda approved as posted: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/event.php?event_id=24914&day=1253268000
- Draft minutes 4th September:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200909/msg00011.html No objections to approve. Approved to publish as is on TAB wiki.
3. Action items
- 20090807-2: Patrick to write up a proposal/mock up based on his comment in the thirtysecondemailsearch wiki. To be done for next meeting (21 Aug)
Done: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200909/msg00035.html Martin: What do we want to do with this? Patrick: Demonstrates what is possible. If we stick with Markmail this can help the Mojave design.
ACTION 20090918-1: Patrick to liaise with Harry over the MarkMail script. 20090904-1: Jacques to draft feedback to the Board regarding concerns over enough QA time for Mojave. Done.
Action 20090918-2: Martin to cut/paste feedback from http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200909/msg00030.html and send to the Board.
4. Review/Approve Interoperability Guidelines
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/InteropGuide Jacques says no more updates have been done, therefore ready it is ready for final approval. Martin will send out an email asking for comments and if none are received by next Friday it will be approved.
5. Review/Approve Testability Guidelines
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/TestabilityGuide Jacques is still working on this, so should be ready for the next meeting.
- Martin can't make the next meeting (2 October) and will be on vacation for the 9th October. Therefore next scheduled meeting will be on the 16th Oct. We need to think about the next things to do after the Interop and Testability Guides are done. Jacques: The Board wants the TAB to work on an Interop Policy and liaise with the Board on this. No activity has taken place since the F2F so we need to re-engage. ACTION 20090918-3: Martin to liaise with Board on re-starting the Interop Policy work. Patrick: need to follow up on the spec dependency work ACTION 20090918-4: Patrick to provide a status update on the spec dependency project for our next meeting.
- *Next meeting 16th October 2009**
Summary of open an new action items:
20090918-1: Patrick to liaise with Harry over the MarkMail script.
20090918-2: Martin to cut/paste feedback from http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200909/msg00030.html and send to the Board
20090918-3: Martin to liaise with Board on re-starting the Interop Policy work.
20090918-4: Patrick to provide a status update on the spec dependency project for our next meeting.