Approved Minutes 18th September 2009

Approved without changes at 16th October 2009 meeting: archived at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200909/msg00036.html

1. Intro/roll

2. Minutes

3. Action items

4. Review/Approve Interoperability Guidelines

5. Review/Approve Testability Guidelines

6. AOB

Meeting closed


Summary of open an new action items:

20090918-1: Patrick to liaise with Harry over the MarkMail script.

20090918-2: Martin to cut/paste feedback from http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200909/msg00030.html and send to the Board

20090918-3: Martin to liaise with Board on re-starting the Interop Policy work.

20090918-4: Patrick to provide a status update on the spec dependency project for our next meeting.

Sep1809 (last edited 2009-10-16 16:12:33 by martin.chapman)