Approved Minutes 4th September 2009

Email archive of draft minutes (approved without changes on 18th September 2009): http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/email/archives/200909/msg00011.html

Agenda:

Approved as posted http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab-internal/event.php?event_id=24913&day=1252058400

Roll: Martin, Mary, Jacques, Patrick and invited guest Harry Levinson

Minutes:

Action Items:

Mojave Presentation and Q&A:

External/hosted tools are going to be the hardest.

vast majority of OASIS users.

where configurations are. Not much time planned for documentation during construction phase but does need to be done.

issues.

AOB:

Meeting closed.

Summary of new and open Action Items:

20090807-2: Patrick to write up a proposal/mock up based on his comment in the thirtysecondemailsearch wiki. To be done for next meeting (21 Aug)

20090904-1: Jacques to draft feedback to the Board regarding concerns over enough QA time for Mojave.

Sep409 (last edited 2009-09-18 15:41:33 by martin.chapman)