June 2012 Face-to-Face Meeting of the Inline markup SC -- Logistics
Thursday June 14th all day (9am to 5pm) and Friday June 15th morning (9am to around noon/1pm)
- Note: Friday afternoon will be an informal session for volunteers
KDEG meeting room O'Reilly Institute Trinity College Dublin Dublin 2, Ireland
Meeting room will include: projector, WIFI, printer, tea/coffee/water
Many thanks to Dr. David Lewis and Dominic Jones of TCD for providing the meeting location.
General information: http://www.tcd.ie/Maps/directions.php
From the airport (DUB)
- There is a shuttle service from the airport that stops at the front gates of TCD. The cost is €12 round-trip and takes around 30-60 minutes.
- You can also take a taxi from the airport to the college. The average cost of a taxi is between €25-30 and takes roughly 30 minutes.
By train or bus
Driving and parking is restricted on TCD campus.
There is a car park at Fleet Street, Temple Bar (€3.10 per hour)
You can book accommodations in Trinity College itself (http://www.tcd.ie/accommodation/Visitors/)
- It is likely less expensive than downtown hotels and it’s on the campus grounds.
- Goldsmith Hall is one of the accommodations and it's very close to the meeting location.
Otherwise here are some hotels within walking distance:
- Electricity is 230v / 50hz in Ireland
Electrical outlet are usually of type G (like in UK, different from most Europe and from US)
The normal teleconference schedule for June-12 is moved to June-14 (at 15 UTC) to allow people not present in Dublin to get an update on the meeting and provide feedback.
Thursday June-14 at 15:00 UTC 8:00am PDT, 11:00am EDT, 4:00pm Dublin, 5:00pm Berlin. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/216521944 France: +33 (0) 182 880 455 Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6460 Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 975 United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0622 United States: +1 (786) 358-5411 Access Code: 216-521-944 Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting Meeting ID: 216-521-944